The River Jam “Dash to the Sea” Kayak Race will take off at 10 a.m., with a 4-mile recreational course and 8-mile competitive division. The start and finish lines are by Mechanics Park below the Main Street Bridge
A paddle race for everyone on the lower Saco River! Proceeds will benefit the Biddeford Recreation Department. This event has two courses for both the recreational paddler and competitive racer.
Dash To The Sea Paddle Race Information
- Two race Course lengths are offered
- Recreational Course- Approximately 4 mile course
- Competitive Course- Approximately 8 mile course
- Awards to top finishers in each classification
- A rain or shine event
- Race day registration 8:00am-8:30am at the Front st. boat launch in Saco (cash or checks only)
- Use #95 Front st Saco, ME for GPS directions to put in and registration location.
- $15 registration fee per paddler
- Start and Finish line by Mechanics Park below Main st Bridge
- Life jackets required for every paddler
- Pre-Register by August 15th to receive a River Jam T-Shirt
Registration is available on the Biddeford Recreation Department website.
Thank you, Biddeford Recreation Department for adding this exciting element to River Jam!