The River Jam “Dash to the Sea” Kayak Race will take off at 10 a.m., with a 4-mile recreational course and 8-mile competitive division. The start and finish lines are by Mechanics Park below the Main Street Bridge
Dash To The Sea Paddle Race Information
- Two race Course lengths are offered
- Recreational Course- Approximately 4 mile course
- Competitive Course- Approximately 8 mile course
- Awards to top finishers in each classification
- A rain or shine event
- Race day registration 8:00am-8:30am at the Front st. boat launch in Saco (cash or checks only)
- Use #95 Front st Saco, ME for GPS directions to put in and registration location.
- $15 registration fee per paddler
- Start and Finish line by Mechanics Park below Main st Bridge
- Life jackets required for every paddler
- Pre-Register by August 15th to receive a River Jam T-Shirt
Registration is available on the Biddeford Recreation Department website.
Thank you, Biddeford Recreation Department for adding this exciting element to River Jam!