SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2019:
DAYTIME, Mechanics Park, Corner of Main & Water Street in Biddeford
- Family Fun in Mechanics Park. Annual watermelon seed spitting contest, Engine’s Maker’s Market, Kid’s games, BBQ and entertainment.
- Sign up for a chartered Boat ride on the Saco River, a historic Main Street walking tour or Mills Museum tour – visit the River Jam website for information on times and signing up!
In the EVENING, in Mechanics Park, corner of Main & Water Streets in Biddeford
Music continues and folks can enjoy the Beer Tent & Food from a variety of delicious locations!!
Saturday Music Schedule in Mechanics Park
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Matt Loosigian: Matt is a dynamic, spirited performer who gets all the kids up and dancing.
- 2:15 – 3:30 p.m. Joan Kennedy Band: Encompassing a career which has spanned more than 3 decades, Canadian born & raised singer/songwriter Joan Kennedy has accumulated more accolades and awards than most. She’s recorded 6 albums with MCA & Koch International, toured Canada, USA, & Europe, starred in a 2-season television series and was 2nd to only Garth Brooks in the 1990’s as Canadian Country Music Radio’s most played artist.
- 4:00 – 5:15 p.m. Samuel James: With a voice of grit and gravel, roots musician Samuel James sings with an authenticity lost in time. A modern guitar master, James’ skill has a depth and range that seems impossible for a man with only two hands.
- 5:45 – 7:00 p.m. The Youngerbloods:Funk, Soul, R&B that will make you want to dance! We play a mix of vintage classics and original songs that will uplift & inspire audiences of all ages. They’ll thrill you and make you want to twist the night away! They’re The Youngerbloods!
- 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. Kenya Hall: Leaning heavily on Soul, Hip Hop, Funk, and the seed of what makes a rock and roll artist — Kenya is here to deeply inspire and elevate the world around her.